Class 2 and Class 4 Drivers
Waste Management NZ Limited is New Zealand's leading resource recovery, recycling and waste management provider. We’re committed to safeguarding our beautiful environment through sustainable management of our valuable resources. Put simply, sustainability is what we do.
We are leaders in the transport industry in NZ and recently announced our move to electric trucks as part of our commitment to sustainability: https://youtu.be/UZh-uEkrVag
About The Role
We are seeking experienced Class 2 and Class 4 Drivers to join our friendly team based in Wellington.
There is more to collecting waste than what you might think, our trucks are set up with modern technologies and we all take pride in delivering an essential service to local residents and business.
We can offer you;
- A place on our fast growing team where your safety and compliance with driving rules is paramount.
- Ongoing training and development.
- A feeling of pride in delivering an essential service to our community and working for an organisation that is innovative and value focussed.
- Latest technologies on board trucks
- Opportunities to grow and expand your driving career.
To be successful in this role you need to have
- A valid NZ Class 2 and Class 4 driver's licence with relevant driving experience.
- Relevant transport industry knowledge and experience
You will need to be physically fit and have ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
In return we offer you an opportunity to be part of a great team committed to providing a comprehensive one stop service to meet a broad range of facility, waste, recycling and industrial needs of our clients.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be a part of this exciting and growing business, please click ‘apply now’.
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.
Where to find us?
WM is an EEO employer and promotes drug and alcohol free workplaces. Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BFAI83728
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Saturday, 23 June 2018