Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About The Role
We are seeking experienced Class 2 Driver to join our supportive and friendly team based in Nelson.
There is more to collecting waste than what you might think, our trucks are set up with modern technologies and we all take pride in delivering an essential service to local residents and business.
We can offer you;
- A place on our fast growing team where your safety and compliance with driving rules is paramount.
- Ongoing training and development.
- A feeling of pride in delivering an essential service to our community and working for an organisation that is innovative and value focussed.
- Latest technologies on board trucks
- Opportunities to grow and expand your driving career.
To be successful in this role you need to have
- A valid NZ Class 2 License with relevant driving experience
- Relevant transport industry knowledge and experience
We offer a competitive hourly rate, permanent hours throughout the year, ongoing training and an opportunity to be part of a great team committed to providing a comprehensive one stop service to meet a broad range of facility, waste, recycling and industrial needs of our clients.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be a part of this exciting and growing business, please click “apply now”.
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.
Where to find us?
Waste Management is an EEO employer and promotes drug and alcohol free workplaces. Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.