Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Class 4 Driver to join our supportive and friendly team based in Lower Hutt.
There is more to collecting waste than what you might think, our trucks are set up with modern technologies and we all take pride in delivering an essential service to local residents and business.
We can offer you;
- A place on our fast-growing team where your safety and compliance with driving rules is paramount.
- Ongoing training and development.
- A feeling of pride in delivering an essential service to our community and working for an organisation that is innovative and value focused.
- Latest technologies on board trucks
- Opportunities to grow and expand your driving career.
- A competitive hourly rate
To be successful in this role you need to have
- A valid NZ Class 4 licence with relevant driving experience
- Truck Mounted Crane Certificate (desirable)
- Relevant transport industry knowledge and experience
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be a part of this exciting and growing business, please click ‘apply now’.
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.
Applicants should currently be in New Zealand and hold a current work visa / residency or NZ citizenship.
WM is an EEO employer and promotes drug and alcohol free workplaces.
Waste Management NZ Limited is New Zealand's leading resource recovery, recycling and waste management provider. We’re committed to safeguarding our beautiful environment through sustainable management of our valuable resources. Put simply, sustainability is what we do.
In 2019 we became the first waste company in New Zealand to create a carbon footprint reduction plan to reduce our impact on climate change, and recently we were proud to launch our first Sustainability Report.