Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Driver - Class 4
- Are you a skilled Class 4 Driver and keen to progress your career?
- Location – Wiri, South Auckland
- We are an essential service, if you have a great work ethic and looking for a driving role, we can offer you a great career.
About the role
We are looking for a Class 4 Driver to join our team based at the Tyre Recycling facility in Wiri, South Auckland.
As a Driver, you will be responsible for operating a vehicle and equipment onboard, you’ll also be required to keep accurate records and paperwork and undertake vehicle safety checks.
At times there may be some heavy lifting so you will need to have a reasonable level of fitness. From previous experience, you’ll already know the importance of health and safety in the workplace, and you’ll champion our culture of making sure everyone gets home safely.
You are customer-focused and enjoy interacting with customers and colleagues. You’re comfortable working independently and pulling together as part of the team.
- A clean and up to date Class 4 New Zealand driver’s licence
- Good understanding of the NZTA regulations
- Relevant driving experience
We can offer you
- A competitive hourly rate, access to discounted health insurance and discount on various products
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week and job security
- Valid and rewarding career path with ongoing training
- A company issued phone to complete electronic versions of your driving logbook and daily vehicle condition check
- Latest technologies on board trucks for navigation, communication, and job confirmation
A place on our fast-growing team where your safety, and compliance with driving rules, is paramount
How to apply
To be a part of this exciting and growing business, please click ‘apply now’.
Please note - we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.
WM is an EEO employer and promotes drug and alcohol-free workplaces.
You must be in New Zealand and hold a current work visa/residency or NZ citizenship.