Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Keen to work for a market leader?
- Manage established portfolio
- Join a driven and successful team
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens a world of possibilities?
Waste Management NZ Limited is New Zealand's leading resource recovery, recycling, and waste management provider. We’re committed to safeguarding our beautiful environment through sustainable management of our valuable resources. Put simply, sustainability is what we do.
About the role
We have an opportunity for a talented relationship manager extraordinaire to join our team based at our award winning head office in East Tamaki, Auckland.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager UNI (Upper North Island), you will work across all aspects of the sales process from the management of a diverse range of existing customer accounts, uncovering potential new customers, partnering with customers to achieve their sustainability goals through to negotiating price and contracts, and supported by our highly engaged operations team.
To be successful for this opportunity we are ideally looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- You are skilled at sourcing and developing new business opportunities and converting share of wallet
- You’re a natural at building professional relationships
- Maintaining up to date data and keeping abreast customer activity
- Previous experience in successfully negotiating commercial contracts
- You enjoy working as part of a team and equally comfortable working independently
What we offer
- This position includes a base salary + vehicle + commission + company benefits
- We will invest in your personal development and provide future career opportunities
- You will receive continued sales development through best practice training, coaching and development
- Work with a focussed team of sales and service professionals with a great team and company culture
If you have a successful track record in sales or account management coupled with a strong ability to develop long term client relationships this could be the opportunity for you.
How to apply
To join this exciting and growing business, please click "apply now".
Please note - we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.
WM is an EEO employer and promotes drug and alcohol-free workplaces.
You must be in New Zealand and hold a current work visa/residency or NZ citizenship.