Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you passionate about HR and Recruitment and looking for the next step in your career?
Come and join us at NZ’s leading environmental services provider and support the development of our people into a carbon-positive future.
Waste Management is New Zealand's leading resource recovery, recycling, and waste management provider. We’re committed to safeguarding our beautiful environment through sustainable management of our valuable resources. Put simply, sustainability is what we do.
Due to growth, we have an exciting newly created opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team based in Christchurch.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for completing the pre-employment process for new employees joining our business. You’ll be the main contact for both hiring managers and new employees to ensure a seamless process from the start of the employee lifecycle right through to their start date.
Responsibilities would include:
- Provide logistical and administration support for the Talent Function.
- Providing support to candidates, hiring managers and key stakeholders.
- Organising pre-employment checks such as psychometric testing, reference checks, Ministry of Justice checks and submitting candidate details to medical providers.
- Generating employment offers.
- Posting adverts and assigning roles in the ATS.
- Manage and administer resources to hiring managers.
- Maintain the data in the ATS.
- CV screening and candidate phone screening when required.
To be successful in this role you will have proven administration experience or have been in a similar role looking for a change and that next step into Recruitment.
You’re a people person, you love processes, enjoy learning new tasks and procedures and can hit the ground running. Attention to detail is key in this role so you must also be highly organised. Experience with Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel is also essential.
How to apply
To apply for this role click apply now or for more information or a confidential chat please contact Michelle McCullough, Talent Acquisition Manager MMcCullough@wastemanagement.co.nz or 021 583 259.
WM is an EEO employer and promotes drug and alcohol-free workplaces.
You must be in New Zealand and hold a current work visa/residency or NZ citizenship.