Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Territory Manager - Farmer
“Work in your local community, to help businesses become more effective in their waste management.”
We have a great opportunity for a Territory Manager to join our team at our new purpose-built state of art Head Office, based in East Tamaki.
This role will suit someone looking to build a career in Sales that has a clear progression path.
This exciting role sees you looking after a portfolio of customers and increasing the revenue through a share of wallet opportunities and targeting new business.
Become part of an organization that cares for its environment and our future generations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving share of wallet growth targets from existing customers
- Ensuring portfolio of customers is secure under contract / service agreement
- Managing a portfolio.
- Increase the portfolio size and revenue through targeting new business.
We are looking for a team player who has interest in account management and able to demonstrate influencing and negotiation skills. Your strong client focus within a commercial business to business sales environment will help you to succeed in this role. A proven sales record is desirable.
You are able to think outside the box for solutions. You have a positive attitude with strong personal motivation, and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are?
We are an undisputed leader in its market, providing a wide range of services to the general public and business community, including the retail, hospitality, industrial and manufacturing sectors, as well as government departments and educational establishments. We employ in excess of 1,200 staff in NZ and have numerous sites across the country.
Our people are resourceful and pragmatic and take personal responsibility for the excellent service we deliver to our customers every day. We all understand the need to go the extra mile to deliver reliable, responsive and professional waste management.
- What brings us together is living and working to our core values individually and together for the good of our customers and each other.
- We believe life is good and we should all enjoy it whilst taking care to protect the environment that offers us that lifestyle.
- We take care and are responsible for our actions
- We face up to challenges, because overcoming them is how we grow and get better results
- We're seriously safe; we must be, because we work in a hazardous industry
- And we are most definitely a community player
How to Apply
Applicants should currently be in New Zealand and hold a current work visa / residency or NZ citizenship.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be a part of this exciting and growing business, please click ‘apply now’.
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.
WM is an EEO employer and promotes drug and alcohol free workplaces. Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.